Writing for College and Beyond has a number of special features not common among first-year writing texts. These include
- All writing tasks are linked to students’ future college courses and professional careers. We address common student complaints about having to take core curriculum classes.
- It’s fully customizable for group or departmental orders. Just contact us for more information.
- It’s one of the least expensive first-year writing texts on the market, if not the least expensive, at $29.99 print and $19.99 e-book.
- Every chapter has in-text helps for classroom discussion and online discussion forums.
- Every chapter has built-in assignment and peer review guidance that can be used as needed.
- It provides instruction in the latest MLA and APA documentation styles.
- It features simple, step by step guidance in the tasks most common to first-year writing.
- It’s written with rural, first generation, at-risk, and professionally-oriented students in mind.
- Contact us for desk copies and customization options.